Sofiadate.com Reviews: All About SofiaDate Features and Usability
MailOrderBride123 score for SofiaDate
Advantages and shortcomings of SofiaDate.com
- Diverse tools for interaction between users.
- A matching system is pretty much always accurate.
- A “videos” gallery, with real introduction videos of real users.
- The sign-up and verification are free of charge.
- 20 credits at the beginning to try your hand.
- The support center could be better
- Pay-as-you-go pricing is not convenient for everyone
- Some profiles don’t bother uploading photos of better quality
SofiaDate is a popular dating site for serious and short-term relationships, majorly with European and Slavic girls. Sofia Date reviews are pretty much positive, while the website itself boasts a plethora of success stories, which again answers the is SofiaDate legit question.
The website implemented a credit-driven pricing policy, where you pay local tokens to cover the fees for chat and other premium services. If you’re looking to start using the site right away—be sure to claim your free 20 credits when you sign up!
How to sign-up?
Signing up won’t take long, there are basic steps for account creation. Now, answering the question is SofiaDate a scam or not—an unregistered user won’t be let inside to sneak peek. Luckily, the procedure is no sweat. If you’ve already registered, simply sign in with your existing Sofia Date login, and if not, here you go:
- Visit the main page.
- Select your gender.
- Give your birthdate.
- Type your first and last names here.
- Decide on your perfect partner’s body shape.
- Give a working email address.
- Select the type of connection you want down there.
Before you get to the registration form, there will be a vertical of questions—spend a minute to answer them all and strive to give thoughtful answers.
How to boost your profile on SofiaDate website?
As I found out during my test of the SofiaDate website, there’s no difference between the female and male profiles regarding popularity and demand—the rates of your profile are all about the time you’ve invested in its creation. To save yours, I prepared these quick tips on how to create a snappy profile:
- Be sure to fill it out wholly. Don’t miss a single line, people get more trusty to 100% filled profiles.
- Add quality pictures. Blurred and just poor photos make people think you’re dull.
- Don’t ignore the “About me” section. The essay about you should be catchy, compelling, and really tell about your lifestyle and goals.
- Also, fill in the “About my perfect lady” thing. People who visit your profile will know who you’re looking for and will reach out to test their luck or cut it and go.
- Verify. You will get the “Verified” badge, which is +100 points to your legitimacy.
What females use SofiaDate?
I spent around a week, or maybe more on the SofiaDate website, and when it comes to rating the profiles I must say that SofiaDate is one of the top mail order bride sites by profile quality. Men may not be that meticulous describers, while females give them all to create a perfect account. This is what I’ve noticed while combing through the female profiles:
- Most women are 25-35 years old.
- Their essay sections are very inclusive on average.
- Many fams seek serious relationships with a “kind and caring” guy (see, not about money).
- All profiles have at least two pictures, not including profile one.
- Finally, 70% of females are Slavic, mostly from Ukraine.
How to search for a match?
SofiaDate.com offers a free extended search. There’s a quick one as well, but I personally can’t imagine someone who’d seek a serious bond only sorting by age and country. These are the offered filters:
- Age range.
- Looks (eye color, body type, etc.)
- Level of education.
- Beliefs (religion)
- Marital status, children, how many children want.
- Bad habits (drinking/smoking).
- Does have photos/doesn’t have photos.
Let’s shake our bones and test the features. I’m going to try and find a 23 years old girl, who doesn’t smokes, doesn’t believe in anything, is entirely single, and is skinny—such an unholy query.
I’m activating the filters, and what I see: a bunch of profiles of Slavic females that are 85% accurate—not many, though. Let’s choose one and get it traveled to our “Favorites” so we can come back later and say hi.
Namely, what I’m trying to say, filters work well on SofiaDate, and I’m shocked that this feature goes for free.
Tools offered for interaction
Let’s see what the website offers for communication. I’ve tested each of the options offered.
Instant chat is the very basic thing that should exist on any dating site. Let’s take someone from our filtered “Favorites” and reach out to them.
I’m navigating to the Favorites, click on a profile of a 23-year-old woman, and then I see the Instant chat in her profile. If I want to go but don’t want to stop chatting, I’d use the smaller version of the chat in the bottom right corner.
Using the claimed 20 credits, I spent 6 (2 credits/minute) just to set up the acquaintance. There I have an option also to send an attachment (10 credits per piece), and I’m gladly giving $2.5 bucks to send a funny meme.
Audio messages are one-way, which is out of logic. You can play an audio message for 25 credits, but I didn’t have a chance to receive one.
The video message is, what a relief, two-way. You can send and play the received video for 25 credits as well.
This function is for romantic heads, the long letters with paid attachments cost 20 credits per piece. Let’s write a quick e-mail to a girl I just sent a meme to. I’m finding an “EMS mails” in her profile, right under the profile picture, and writing a couple of lines, attaching a meme again for 10 credits, and now I’m bankrupt.
You can actually indulge in someone you admire. There’s a catalog of real gifts. Usually, those are bouquets, a bottle of champagne, a plushy, and other trivia, yet you can find such treasures as iPhones, designer jewels, and so on. The cheapest position costs 1,500, a bouquet of red roses ($333).
The pricing policy of SofiaDate
The pricing is average. You can pay using PayPal, Stripe, RPB, or your credit card, also all transactions are secured, as the website claims. Here are the credit packages offered:
For me, it took 850 credits to use the website over several weeks, but you may want to be less active, and therefore you will spend less, many SofiaDate.com reviews point out that 400 credits are more than enough for two weeks. Take a look at what’s offered for free and what are the VIP options:
|Paid features||Free features|
|📧 EMS email||📃Quick search|
|💬 Live-chat||🔍 Extended search|
|📁 Attachments (in emails and in the chat)||⭐️ Favoriting users|
|🎁 Sending a real gift||👍 Sending “Likes” to a profile|
|📷 Video sending/playing||🎲 Playing a matching game|
|🔉 Audio message playing||👥 Browsing profiles, viewing galleries|
|📞 Contact request||👤 Creating and editing your profile|
Friends of Mark’s named him “the Conquerer of women's hearts” in jest, owing to his disability to handle long relationships and his skill to charm females with charisma and genuineness. Mark, as a regular guy, cherishes video games and memes.