Jolly Romance Full Review: Who Really Dates Here and Why
Pros and Cons of JollyRomance
- Instant chat
- Accurate matching
- Fun wild cards
- Active community
- Diverse international user pool
- Inconvenient support messaging
- Credit-based pricing policy
- Pricey real and virtual gifts
Is JollyRomance entirely legit and safe?
We spend a couple of weeks on JollyRomance after reading trusted JollyRomance reviews, as some of them mentioned the presence of bots and catfishing. To break or prove it, we conducted our own extensive research, and here’s what we found:
- JollyRomance employs human moderation. First, all profiles are combed through by real humans to prevent scams. Moderators promptly remove inactive or reported profiles from the website.
- Verification is required. You can use the website without it, but users will bypass you, as you won’t be seen in the results of the search. It’s recommended to verify your JollyRomance login email address.
- Transaction security is prioritized. Your payments are secured and safe, there’s an active protocol that ensures that. Besides, the website owns an SSL certificate, that secures your connection as well.
- The scam report system works neatly. If you report a scammer, Jolly Romance will refund you any money you spent on a potential scammer. Besides, the support staff will immediately react to your scam report.
What to say about the female audience of JollyRomance?
Jolly Romance’s female audience is diverse, consisting of a mix of nationalities. Here’s a glimpse of who we mostly encountered during our JollyRomance review:
- Asian singles aged between 18 and 30.
- Eastern European singles looking for serious relationships.
- Latin singles interested in finding pen pals or long-distance dating.
Over 80% of singles onhave verified and completed profiles. Additionally, over 85% of them add more than three personal pictures to their public gallery. A similar percentage actively uses their social-media-like feeds to keep followers posted about their lives, sharing short blog posts or photos to attract potential dates.
Friends of Mark’s named him “the Conquerer of women's hearts” in jest, owing to his disability to handle long relationships and his skill to charm females with charisma and genuineness. Mark, as a regular guy, cherishes video games and memes.